HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Black ops Weapon Glitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Black ops Weapon Glitch   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi guys got a pretty helpful glitch for you today. So last night I was playing with some of my friends and they asked me if there were any guns i wanted, and if i didnt want to spend alot of cod point to unlock it the gun was the kilparis, it only works for classified guns
Okay so to do it

Step 1: Join a friends party then go into create a class and hover over the gun you want in my case the kilparis
Step 2: Now back out to lan party
Step 3: Go into Create a class and hover over the same gun
Step 4: Get your mate to invite you to his party
Step 5: Press the psn button and go to the game invite and keep pressing x and until it says buy weapon (Dont Press X to many times as it will cancel)
Note I did not find this glitch nor did the NGU user Dunczzz who told me how to do it.
Back to top Go down
TheWraith--
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black ops Weapon Glitch   Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:06 am

KroniikAssault wrote:
Hi guys got a pretty helpful glitch for you today. So last night I was playing with some of my friends and they asked me if there were any guns i wanted, and if i didnt want to spend alot of cod point to unlock it the gun was the kilparis, it only works for classified guns
Okay so to do it

Step 1: Join a friends party then go into create a class and hover over the gun you want in my case the kilparis
Step 2: Now back out to lan party
Step 3: Go into Create a class and hover over the same gun
Step 4: Get your mate to invite you to his party
Step 5: Press the psn button and go to the game invite and keep pressing x and until it says buy weapon (Dont Press X to many times as it will cancel)
Note I did not find this glitch nor did the NGU user Dunczzz who told me how to do it.

This was successful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undisputedhacks.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Black ops Weapon Glitch   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:13 am

does it work for guns u havent unlock yet and if any 1 can do a challenge lobby for me on ps3 my psn is goon_7277
Back to top Go down
TheWraith--
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black ops Weapon Glitch   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 am

goon_7277 wrote:
does it work for guns u havent unlock yet and if any 1 can do a challenge lobby for me on ps3 my psn is goon_7277

there is no challenge lobby patch for the 1.07 black ops patch yet, and we need an decrypted eboot file so we can host i say one will be out soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undisputedhacks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black ops Weapon Glitch   

Back to top Go down

Black ops Weapon Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty: Black Ops :: Black Ops: Glitches & Tricks-
Jump to: