Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWraith--
Admin
Admin
TheWraith--

To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Empty
PostSubject: To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:53 am

To fill out a staff application, you must answer the following questions.

Name:

Username:

Desired Rank( Super Mod, Mod, Chatbox Mod):

Date Joined:

Birthday:

Moderator Skills ( 1-10 ):

What can I do to Help This Site:

Why Should I be picked for Staff:

How much would I offer to the community:

How much time would I spend on the forums, if I was staff:

Have I ever worked staff before:

Was it Fun?:

Did I do a good job?:

Did you retire? if yes, explain why:

Have you ever got fired from a staff position?:
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedhacks.forumotion.com
Anonymous

To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Name:Darnell Tearikiaua

Username:KroniikAssault

Desired Rank:Mod or ChatBox Mod

Date Joined:8/4/11

Birthday:2/8/96

Moderator Skills: (6-10 ):

What can I do to Help This Site:Advertise on Youtube and Brings latest updates on hacks

Why Should I be picked for Staff:Cause ill be 120% dedicated to the site and i hae great ideas xD

How much would I offer to the community:Bringing lastest updates and news and more people to the site

How much time would I spend on the forums, if I was staff:I would be on everyday checking up on the forum and improving it

Have I ever worked staff before:Yes PvHax, RealHacks,GeneticHacks and GenerationMods

Was it Fun?:I dont use the power of a Moderator as a toy -.-

Did I do a good job?:Yes ii did a great job

Did you retire? if yes, explain why:Kinda, the sites where all hacked Sad

Have you ever got fired from a staff position?: Nope
Back to top Go down
TheWraith--
Admin
Admin
TheWraith--

PostSubject: Re: To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:38 pm

KroniikAssault wrote:
Name:Darnell Tearikiaua

Username:KroniikAssault

Desired Rank:Mod or ChatBox Mod

Date Joined:8/4/11

Birthday:2/8/96

Moderator Skills: (6-10 ):

What can I do to Help This Site:Advertise on Youtube and Brings latest updates on hacks

Why Should I be picked for Staff:Cause ill be 120% dedicated to the site and i hae great ideas xD

How much would I offer to the community:Bringing lastest updates and news and more people to the site

How much time would I spend on the forums, if I was staff:I would be on everyday checking up on the forum and improving it

Have I ever worked staff before:Yes PvHax, RealHacks,GeneticHacks and GenerationMods

Was it Fun?:I dont use the power of a Moderator as a toy -.-

Did I do a good job?:Yes ii did a great job

Did you retire? if yes, explain why:Kinda, the sites where all hacked Sad

Have you ever got fired from a staff position?: Nope

Congrats you got the job... Im making you a super moderator.. but if you could please get some people to join the site

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://undisputedhacks.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:15 pm

name. zachary william

username. goon_7277

desired rank. mod or super mod

date joined. i forgot

b-day. 8/5/1993

moderater skills. 5-10

wut can i do to help this site. bring alot of people and post the newest mods and hacks

why should i be picked for staff. cause i kno alot of mods and hack and i will do wut ever i can to make this site knownand better.

how much would i bring to the community. newest hack mods i will help people and i will do tutorials on how to do hacks and mods.

how much time would i spend on the forums if ii was staff. 15 hours a day everyday.

have i ever worked staff before. no but i will do the best i can.

was it fun. idk

did i do a good job. idk

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:28 pm

goon_7277 wrote:
name. zachary william

username. goon_7277

desired rank. mod or super mod

date joined. i forgot

b-day. 8/5/1993

moderater skills. 5-10

wut can i do to help this site. bring alot of people and post the newest mods and hacks

why should i be picked for staff. cause i kno alot of mods and hack and i will do wut ever i can to make this site knownand better.

how much would i bring to the community. newest hack mods i will help people and i will do tutorials on how to do hacks and mods.

how much time would i spend on the forums if ii was staff. 15 hours a day everyday.

have i ever worked staff before. no but i will do the best i can.

was it fun. idk

did i do a good job. idk

Stay active and keep posting. This will increase the chance of you getting the job. also recruit people ^_^.
Back to top Go down
mrgoon727790
mrgoon727790

PostSubject: my application   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:51 am

name=josh snyder

username=goon727790

desired rank=mod

date joined=2011-5-10

b-day=5-5-91

moderator skills=8-10

wut can i do to help this site=i can bring people in teach hacks and do video tutorials.

why should i be picked for staff=because i will make this website better more people and help people and i am good at keeping a website going good.

how much would i bring to tthe community=lastest mods tutorials i would get people to join post something new everday.

how much time would i spend on this forum=as much as i can.

have i work staff before=yes(greathacks.com psmods.com)

was it fun=ya

did i do a good job=ya

did u retire? if yes explain=not really the guy shut the site down and the other site ya because the site was banned
javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
did i do a good job=ya
Back to top Go down
PANDEMICRacoon
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator
PANDEMICRacoon

PostSubject: Re: To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:54 am

Name:Brennan

Username:PANDEMICRacoon

Desired Rank( Super Mod, Mod, Chatbox Mod):Mod

Date Joined:May 7th 2011

Birthday:May 6th 1996

Moderator Skills ( 7-10 ):

What can I do to Help This Site:Get lots of people to join and also i can help with testing ps3 patches and making patches for cod 4 & 5

Why Should I be picked for Staff: so i can help make the site better

How much would I offer to the community: free modded lobby hosting on ps3 (when the network is back up) and professional looking avatars and video intros for cb mods,mods,super mods, and admins

How much time would I spend on the forums, if I was staff: i already am on pretty much every day

Have I ever worked staff before: ravnet.tk

Was it Fun?:yes

Did I do a good job?: yes

Did you retire? if yes, explain why: no

Have you ever got fired from a staff position?: no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions   To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Fill out a Staff Application, Please read this and answer the following Questions
Page 1 of 1